Volunteering is a great way to get involved with RAMM – you can share your knowledge, learn new skills and meet new people.
Volunteers range from university students who wish to gain some valuable experience, those between roles looking to diversify their skills to retired or part-time workers who wish to see their talents being put to a worthwhile cause.
Our available volunteer roles change frequently so please keep an eye on this page. If you do spot a role that interests you then please download and complete the MS Word Volunteer Application Form v2.0 . If you do not have Microsoft Word on your computer please download and print the PDF Volunteer Application Form v2.0.
To volunteer at RAMM you must be at least 18 years of age. If you are 15 to 17 years of age you may wish to consider one of our Work Experience opportunities.
Below you will find a list of our current volunteer opportunities. Click on the title of each opportunity to read a more in-depth role profile. If you find an opportunity that interests you then please apply immediately by completing the application form above.
Opportunities for the summer
- FH0025 Sea-Life Exhibition and Interpretation Guides
- IN0030 Beachcombing Handling and Interpretation Guide
- LN0012 Family Table Top Activities Volunteer
- TG0030 Marine and Mollusc Tour Guide
Longer-term volunteer opportunities
- FH0006 Roman Devon and the Seaton Down Coin Hoard Volunteer Speaker
- FH0008 Egyptian Activity Volunteer
- FH0017 Volunteer Visitor Guide
No volunteering roles currently of interest to you?
If none of our currently advertised volunteer opportunities are of interest to you and you would like us to hold your details on our database, so that we may contact you in the future about suitable opportunities, please complete the Volunteer Enquiry Form.
How we support volunteers
- A full time professional volunteer coordinator
- Experienced volunteer supervisors
- Out of pocket expenses
- Invitations to special events
- Regular newsletters
Come and join an enthusiastic team!