Annual General Meeting
The Friends’ Annual General Meeting was held at RAMM on 13 July 2016. Members were given a guided tour of the Seasons exhibition by Holly Morgenroth, Collections Officer. They enjoyed a close-up view of Keble Martin’s beautiful botanical watercolours, which the Friends had helped purchase and conserve.
During the business meeting members approved the management committee’s proposals to increase subscription fees: details can be found here.
The following officers were re-elected:
- President: Lady Anne Boles
- Vice-Presidents: Rt. Hon. Ben Bradshaw, Very Revd. Dr. Jonathan Draper, Mr. John Allan
- Chair: Mr. Alan Caig
- Vice-Chair: Miss Gail Dixon-Smith
- Hon. Secretary: Ms. Izzy Birch
- Hon. Treasurer: Mrs. Jan Beddall
Committee members: Mrs. Celia King, Mrs. Lesley Robson, Mr. Norman Shiel, Mrs. Molly Todd, Miss Diana Wilkinson, Mrs Judie Yung.
The Trustees of the Friends are Mrs Prudence Nichols, Mr. William Burkinshaw, and Mr. John Allan.