Make a donation
Thank you for thinking about making a donation to RAMM today
Because of you
So much of our work is only made possible thanks to the generosity of our supporters, and for this we are truly thankful.
Recent support has allowed us to care for the collection, buy significant items like the Dawlish Hoard, and put on special events like RAMM Lates.
Under the current Covid-19 restrictions, RAMM is losing vital income. We have had to cancel events are not able to generate income on-site. As we start to look to the future, support from individuals like you will be more important than ever.
Please consider supporting RAMM, donate today
While lockdown continues we have been making good use of our digital resources and creating new ones. People can enjoy RAMM virtually as well as taking part in our weekly creative challenges. Click here to discover what RAMM has to offer on-line.
We’re encouraging our supporters to show their appreciation for RAMM by making donation.
This may be because:
- You have enjoyed RAMM’s online resources
- You would like to donate in lieu of an event you would have attended
- You would like to donate a refund you have received from a cancelled event
- You want to show you’re support for one of Exeter’s most precious cultural hubs
How to make a donation
RAMM is supported by two independent charities.
The RAMM Development Trust, charity registration no. 1181542 and the Friends of RAMM, charity registration no. 306649.
Both charities, run by dedicated volunteers, are committed to making sure your donation will support RAMM in the most effective way.
- Cash, cheque, card or BACS – please print off and fill out one of the downloadable donation forms
If you are posting cash, please make sure you opt for a secure postage method, such as Royal Mail Special Delivery.
If you are including a cheque please make it payable to either the ‘RAMM Development Trust’ or ‘FEMAG’ for the Friends.
Please return your completed donation form and any donations to Claire Bailey, RAMM Development Officer. Under normal circumstances these can be dropped at reception, but due to Covid-19 lockdown they will need to be posted to RAMM, Queen Street, Exeter, Devon EX4 3RX
- Gift Aid – please remember to Gift Aid your donation, if you are eligible this means we can raise an extra 25p for every £1 you donate at no extra cost to yourself. You will be given the option with on-line donations, if we receive a cheque from you we will be in touch about Gift Aid.
Planning for the future
Once life returns to our ‘new normal’, we know that RAMM will have a vital role in bringing people together and helping people to ‘process’ Covid-19’s impact on communities. Please pledge your support today, so that RAMM is in the best place to do this in the future.
Thank you for your generosity, remember even a small gift can make a big difference, from the whole RAMM team.
If you would like to get in touch about supporting RAMM, please contact Claire.
Post: Claire Bailey, Development Officer, RAMM, Queen Street, Exeter EX4 3RX
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01392 265991