Make a donation
No matter the size, large or small, your gift will have a big impact.
- £10 could buy an exhibition display mount, so we can share more with you
- £20 could buy a box of gloves, so people can touch genuine artefacts at special handling sessions
- £50 could buy 300 comment cards, so we can make sure we give you more of what you love
Because of you
So much of RAMM’s work is only made possible thanks to the support of people like you.
Recent fundraising has allowed us to care for the incredible collection, buy significant items like the Dawlish Hoard, and put on special events like RAMM Lates.
How to make a donation
Both charities, run by dedicated volunteers, are committed to making sure your donation will support RAMM in the most impactful way.
- Cash, cheque, card or BACS – please print off and fill out one of the downloadable donation forms
If you are posting cash, please make sure you opt for a secure postage method, such as Royal Mail Special Delivery.
If you are including a cheque please make it payable to either the ‘RAMM Development Trust’ or ‘FEMAG’ for the Friends.
Please return your donation and form to Claire Bailey, RAMM Development Officer. These can be dropped at reception, or posted to RAMM, Queen Street, Exeter, Devon EX4 3RX
- Gift Aid – please remember to Gift Aid your donation. This means we can raise an extra 25p for every £1 you donate at no extra cost to yourself.
Thank you for your generosity, remember even a small gift can make a huge difference, from the whole RAMM team.
If you would like to get in touch about supporting RAMM, please contact Claire.
Post: Claire Bailey, Development Officer, RAMM, Queen Street, Exeter EX4 3RX
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01392 265991