Corporate and private hire
RAMM’s galleries and meeting rooms are available for corporate and private hire. For more information please see the venue hire brochure (PDF).
Corporate Events & Private Parties
- The Royal Albert Memorial Museum (RAMM) is Exeter’s most visited cultural attraction
- This unique Grade II listed building was described by the Chair of the Art Fund judges as “…quite simply a magical place. The Victorian aspirations to bring the world to Exeter are stunningly realised through some of the most intelligently considered displays on view in any museum in the UK.”
- The combination of Victorian splendour with contemporary spaces and a varied and ever changing exhibition programme make it a venue to come back to again and again
- Our Galleries provide the perfect location for any event, from large receptions for up to 500 guests to small memorable gatherings focussing on a particular exhibition or as a unique venue for a private dinner party
- Our spaces are suitable for Seminar Days, Lectures or Board Room meetings (with full catering provision). We can create an event around your guests’ interests by adding on a private view or drinks reception followed by a Curator led tour of a particular exhibition
- We can offer tours of our collections study centre for small groups (12 max) with specialist interest in Fine & Decorative Arts (works on paper, ceramics, glass, silver, horology) or in butterflies or shells
- Every event is tailor made.
- Prices start from £150
Call Jacqui Channon on 01392 265384 or email [email protected] for further information or to arrange a site visit.