Corporate and private hire
We are currently unable to offer venue hire at RAMM
RAMM’s galleries and meeting rooms are available for corporate and private hire. For more information please see the venue hire brochure (PDF).
Corporate Events & Private Parties
- The Royal Albert Memorial Museum (RAMM) is Exeter’s most visited cultural attraction
- This unique Grade II listed building was described by the Chair of the Art Fund judges as “…quite simply a magical place. The Victorian aspirations to bring the world to Exeter are stunningly realised through some of the most intelligently considered displays on view in any museum in the UK.”
- The combination of Victorian splendour with contemporary spaces and a varied and ever changing exhibition programme make it a venue to come back to again and again
- Our Galleries provide the perfect location for any event, from large receptions for up to 500 guests to small memorable gatherings focussing on a particular exhibition or as a unique venue for a private dinner party
- Our spaces are suitable for Seminar Days, Lectures or Board Room meetings (with full catering provision). We can create an event around your guests’ interests by adding on a private view or drinks reception followed by a Curator led tour of a particular exhibition
- We can offer tours of our collections study centre for small groups (12 max) with specialist interest in Fine & Decorative Arts (works on paper, ceramics, glass, silver, horology) or in butterflies or shells
- Every event is tailor made.
- Prices start from £150
Call Jacqui Channon on 01392 265384 or email [email protected] for further information or to arrange a site visit.