Discover our collections online
Discover RAMM’s collections online, and curate your own collection
We’ve got a range of options to help you get closer to our collections online:
- See over 14,000 objects from the collections in Collections Explorer. Then curate and share your discoveries using Visitor collections.
- See what life in Exeter was like in the past on Exeter Time Trail . Create historic PowerPoint shows with the Scrap Book feature
- There are more collections from the South West on South West Collections Explorer.
- Find objects from Sladen’s Study on the HMS Challenger website
- Devon Voices – Explore Devon’s unique First World War history and discover the people who were part of it.
- Mrs Treadwin’s Lace Album – discover the amazing skill of lace-makers from Devon and the continent.
Want to feel as though you’re in the museum? Take our virtual tour with Google Arts & Culture.