Thank you for thinking about sponsoring RAMM today
We can be flexible with our sponsorship packages and always strive to make such partnerships mutually beneficial.
Current major sponsor
RAMM, and all the people who have benefited from their support, would like to thank Hawksmoor Investment Management for their continued generosity and support.
In 2020 this has included sponsoring the exhibition ‘100 First Women’.
Why support RAMM?
RAMM sits in the heart of the city, and appeals to a large and diverse audience. The museum is a place of discovery that stimulates ideas, encourages debate and connects people to the world around them.
RAMM has served its community for over 150 years. This makes it the perfect partner for helping you achieve your own CSR goals. We use our world class collections to inspire a programme of fascinating exhibitions, events and activities – from large-scale exhibitions to small bespoke projects. Projects which often reach out to vulnerable members of our community. Together we can ensure that RAMM provides a safe and inclusive space for all who come to enjoy the city of Exeter.
RAMM receives 250,000 visits a year alongside engaging audiences digitally. It is a multi-award winning museum which won the 2019 Exeter Living ‘winner of winners’ Platinum award and is one of TripAdvisor’s top ‘things to do’ in Exeter.
Should your business choose to support RAMM, you will be partnering with a prestigious organisation with great audience reach and a reputation for providing a quality service.
Current sponsorship opportunities
Classical Concert Series 2021
2021 will welcome the tenth year of this established three part Classical Concert Series. They continue to be extremely popular (usually selling-out) and are now seen as one of Exeter’s cultural highlights.
The series brings together distinguished musicians – both established and newly-emerging talent – for inspiring evenings which can be enjoyed by classical buffs or newcomers. They raise vital funds to support RAMM’s work.
The annual series provides excellent marketing and promotional opportunities and provides a wonderful setting for giving your current or prospective clients and stakeholders an intimate and memorable experience.
Unfortunately the 2020 series, sponsored by Hawksmoor Investment Management, has had to be cancelled due to Covid-19. However, visitors to the 2019 series found the performances to be of outstanding quality, with one visitor commenting:
‘The recital was magnificent. Music of this quality is very rare in Exeter. At last our community has something to rival what audiences in London, Leeds or Birmingham experience routinely’
If you would like your business to benefit from one of RAMM’s most successful events, please contact us using the details below.
We welcome sponsorship opportunities
These could be packaged around:
- Caring for Exeter’s collection of over 1 million objects
- Curatorial time, including research to bring objects to life
- Ensuring RAMM is for everyone, by supporting learning and accessibility projects
- Exhibitions and events, such as RAMM Lates or our high-profile speaker events
- Gallery improvements, to make sure they stay engaging and up-to-date
- Inspiring future generations to be curious, and connect to the world around them
- Purchasing important objects, that will help tell the rich stories of Exeter and its global connections
- Something else to suit your needs – we can work with you to find the right match
We also welcome practical support, because donations of gifts in-kind help RAMM‘s resources go further! There are many ways that a company or organisation can offer practical support.
Tailored sponsorship benefits
These could include:
- Unique and memorable client and stakeholder experiences
- Use of the beautiful venue for your events
- Marketing and promotional opportunities
- A great way to express your corporate social responsibility, by supporting RAMM’s work
Thank you for considering partnering with RAMM through sponsorship.
Your support is truly valued, from the whole RAMM team.
Post: Claire Bailey, Development Officer, RAMM, Queen Street, Exeter EX4 3RX
Email: [email protected]ter.gov.uk
Phone: 01392 265991